Defense Against Mold Growth
Prompt mitigation is is vital to avoid mold growth, which can be visible in as little as 24-48 hours under certain conditions.
- Keep the humidity between 30 to 60 percent.
- Provide for proper drainage away from building foundations.
- Regularly inspect plumbing and appliances for leaks.
- Keep gutters clean and make sure downspouts are attached.
- Inspect the roof windows and other areas where water might enter the building.
- Respond to all water intrusions immediately.
If you do everything right but still encounter water damage call SERVPRO for assistance. Our trained professionals will work to mitigate damage and protect your belongings. Our goal is to make it like it never even happened.
Trust the SERVPRO brand--we're faster to any disaster!