If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (309) 797-1199

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold within walls

Where there is water damage there is a chance for mold.

Moisture leaks in this addition caused mold to grow until there was finally visible signs of a water issue.  Upon further inspection heavy mold growth was discovered within the walls.

SERVPROs highly trained technicians were able to find the source of the moisture and remedy the problem.  The affected area was sealed off so the process of the mold clean up could begin.

If you fear you have a mold problem, call SERVPRO of Moline/Rock Island at (309) 797- 1199. We are here to help. Available 24/7, 365.