Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Flooding, fires, broken pipes, mold. These disasters do not always happen during business hours. For this reason, SERVPRO of Moline / Rock Island is ready 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year to provide emergency cleaning and restoration services. When you need us most, you can expect an immediate response time, day or night, rain or shine. At SERVPRO, we understand how stressful your disaster can be for you and your family. Our immediate response time will not only get you back into your home or business quicker, but it is essential to address the issue right away before further damage occurs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (309) 797-1199
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Moline / Rock Island arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.